170 Swett Road
Nestled on 2.7 lush and private redwood acres, this exquisite three level Woodside home of nearly 3000 square feet has been reimagined and remodeled with top comfort and luxury in mind! This home is the ultimate place for serenity, calm and respite while being very close to all amenities.
The main level opens to a wall of custom windows, beautiful wood floors and an open floor space that overlooks a deep forest of redwood trees, serene decks and romantic paths. The gourmet chef’s kitchen is a modern dream with heated floors, high end stainless steel appliances, and opens to a romantic artist studio/sun room. The living room with it’s gorgeous fireplace and formal dining room space are expansive which gives the feeling of dining and living amongst the tree tops. Originally built in 1991, this home was almost entirely reimagined over the last 3 years.
The upstairs level opens to a phenomenal sun filled master bedroom with a soaring high ceilings that rival the tree tops and a cozy second fire place. The master bath is truly exquisite with a stand alone soaking tub, stunning spa shower, infrared sauna, heated floors and the ultimate luxury. The lower level opens to a wonderful family room with beautiful windows and greenbelt views, two large bedrooms, bath and a wonderful deck to enjoy the surroundings.
There is an expansive two car garage with a large bonus storage room which could be wine cellar, work shop, additional office space or can be converted to a separate guest suite. There are two additional parking spaces at the base of the garage as well as two spaces at the top of the driveway. Ample room on the property to build additional decking, hot tub areas, separate cottages… the possibilities are endless on 2.7 acres.
This home offers the feeling of calm and seclusion while also being extremely close to everything! Just off Skyline Boulevard, Palo Alto, Belmont/San Mateo, Half Moon Bay are all within 6 miles (20 minute drive), Kings Mountain Elementary is walking distance, Alice’s restaurant is down the road and Silicon Valley is a short commute. It’s a wonderful neighborhood and a kind community home to the famous Kings Mountain Art Faire, Huddart Park Trails, and some of the lushest and relaxing walking and biking trails in the area. This is an ideal place to call home.
- 3 bedrooms | 2.5 baths | 2880 square of living space
- 2.7 Acres of lush green forest (119,000 sqft lot)
- Modern Chef’s Kitchen w/luxury appliances and heated floors
- Phenomenal Sun-room as an artist studio/office
- Brand New Custom Windows throughout
- Gorgeous German Engineered Kronotex Flooring
- Master Bedroom with Soaring Ceilings,fireplace and Treetop Views
- Enviable Spa Master Bath with Heated Floors, Infrared Sauna
- Three fireplaces, one on each level
- Separate Family Room
- Gorgeous wrap around decking
- Romantic walking paths
- Expansive two car garage with additional storage room
- Plenty of Parking for at least 4 cars
- 20 minute drive to Palo Alto, San Mateo, Half Moon Bay
- Walking distance to Kings Mountain Elementary School
- Sought After Woodside Community